No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat, Nov 26Toronto General Hospital
- Wed, Nov 16RBC Chinatown Branch Toronto DowntownNov 16, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ESTRBC Chinatown Branch Toronto Downtown, 468 Dundas St W w ground floor, Toronto, ON M5T 1G9, CanadaRBC Future Launch is looking specifically for language capabilities (Cantonese and Mandarin) who would like to join the RBC organization. Any interests, please submit all resumes ahead of time by November 10th to Zeliang (Leon) Zhang.
- Sat, Oct 01TorontoOct 01, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDTToronto, 1650 Finch Ave E, North York, ON M2J 4T6, CanadaNCCC, the National Congress of Chinese Canadians, will present at the Finch Avenue location. Toronto Community & Culture Center hopes you will join together & Celebrate with the community! 加拿大华人全国代表大会 NCCC 将出席 Finch Avenue 地点。 多伦多社区与文化中心希望您能与社区共同庆祝！
- Toronto Community & Culture Centre Partnered with RBC Royal Bank Hosting Speed Networking Recruitment EventThu, Aug 18University of Toronto CampusAug 18, 6:30 p.m. EDT – Aug 19, 8:00 p.m. EDTUniversity of Toronto Campus, Architecture Bldg, 230 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1R2, CanadaRBC is now looking for candidates with the following skills: • Customer Service oriented individuals (CA/BA/FA) • Educational Background – High School Diploma and Up • Professional and eager to learn and grow with RBC JOIN The event with panelists RBC Financial Manager, Senior Manager & HR Manager
- Fri, Jul 01TCCC North York Branch
- Wed, Jun 15Online Participation
- Fri, Jun 101650 Finch Ave E, North York, ONJun 10, 10:00 a.m. EDT – Jun 11, 4:30 p.m. EDT1650 Finch Ave E, North York, ON近年来，种族歧视行为以及歧视犯罪等案件日益增多，这对我们社区造成了非常不良的影响。为了让社区人士，特别是新移民了解在加拿大如何识别歧视行为，并用法律手段保护自身的权益，我们特别邀请到退休警长苗延建给大家讲解相关应对措施 （June 10, 10-11:30, 1650 Finch Ave E）人权律师Davies Bagambiire，给大家讲解加拿大的人权宪章及不歧视政策 (June 11, 10-11:30, Zoom meeting)，并回答大家的问题 免费讲座，国语英语讲解。Government of Canada赞助/Funded by Government of Canada