RESOURCE LINKS ENGLISH
Below is a list of contacts that may be helpful with issues you are facing:
· Government of Canada:
· Government of Ontario: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/index.html
· Stop the Spread Business Information Line: 1-888-444-3659
· Medical Emergencies 9-1-1
· Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000. A Registered Nurse will take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Information is available in multiple languages.
· Toronto Public Health Hotline Monday to Friday (8:30 am – 8 pm) and Saturday and Sunday (10 am – 6 pm) at 416-338-7600, TTY (416-392-0658) or email PublicHealth@toronto.ca
· Toronto Public Health: https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
· World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
· Pro Bono Ontario 1-855-255-7256 (M-F 9:30 am – 12 pm and 1 – 4 pm)
· Kensington-Bellwoods Community Legal Clinic 416-924-4244, ext. 21
· Steps to Justice Online Guide to Law in Ontario
· Salvation Army, Florence Booth House (416) 603-9800, 723 Queen St. W.
· Fort York Food Bank (416) 203-3011, 380 College St.
· Yonge St Mission, 365 Spadina Ave.
· 9-1-1 If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health or substance use emergency, go to the emergency room of your local hospital.
· If you are not sure if it is an emergency, or just need to talk through the situation, consider reaching out to:
o Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000
o Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868 or texting CONNECT to 686868
o Mental Health TO 1-866-585-6486 for a free phone or video mental health counseling
o 211 call 2-1-1 or text 21166 (M-F 7am – 9pm)
o Toronto Public Health 416-338-7600
o Distress Centres of Greater Toronto 416-408-4357 or text 45645
o Assaulted Women’s Helpline 1-866-863-0511 or text #SAFE (#7233)
o Senior Safety Line 1-866-299-1011
o Black Youth Helpline 416-285-9944 or Toll Free 1-833-294-8650
o What's Up Walk-In® | Mental Health Counselling - 1-866-585-6486 (M-F 9am– 7pm)
·Alcoholics Anonymous: 1 (877) 404-5591https://www.aa.org/find-aa
·Narcotics Anonymous: 1-888-811-3887https://www.orscna.org/meetings
·Gamblers Anonymous: 1 (855) 222-5542https://www.gatoronto.ca/
Wishing you safety and health during this unprecedented time